Patreon Suspension ...



MY ACCOUNT ON PATREON GOT SUSPENDED - 

This means they are on to us ,,, LOL  anyway I can't post shit in there 
anymore - to my supporters I inform am looking for a new Platform 
to continue the unfinished projects and commissions that were left 
undo do to a major crash in my computer and now this calamity , 

I assure you NOTHING IS LOST If you commissioned something 
before the meltdown and suspension I still got a copy of it -- say 
movie or comics , if you require a copy contact me  , and Ill get 
you your product - ( you paid for it and you deserve your copy ) 
as any comics or movie you want to own if you were a supporter 
you are entitle to get your copy even if you were not the original 
commissioner of say comic or movie -  

most comics and movies will anyway be Decommission to make 
space for the new stuff once I get a new platform for Exclusive 
or commissioned material -   

the part 3 of Undying - Is been finish anyway - and it will be 
premiered on whatever platform I end up - 
NO THE PROJECT IS NOT CANCEL 

other project that were in stand by will be done on schedule 
regardless this situation and will be premiered in the new 
platform once am settle- 

sorry for this inconvenience  and THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU  
 THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU  THANK YOU 
A THOUNSAND TIMES OVER - FOR YOUR SUPPORT- 

my official page still active and as soon I get a new platform 
I will announce it there -  

my page is 

https://scorpartz.blogspot.com/ 
any questions or requests please also contact me at
 
scorpionexus@gmail.com  


again --- thank you so much for your patience and support 

- scorp 

here is the notification --- "the bastards "


Comments